Spicy mango salad
A light and refreshing spicy salad bursting with sweetness and a tangy dressing!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 2 small to medium R2E2 ripe but firm mangoes
- 2 chillies (medium to hot variety according to personal taste)
- Half small red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Dash apple cider vinegar
- Unrefined sea salt to taste
Peel mangoes and cut into cubes
Place diced mangoes in a bowl
Cut chillies finely diced and add to the bowl with the mango
Coriander leaves finelly chopped and add to the bowl
Add olive oil, apple cider vinegar and unrefined sea salt to taste to the bowl and mix all ingredients well.
Serve with salmon, sea food or vegetables.